Why should Home Owners invest in a Solar PV System with Vita Energies?
The good news is that solar PV is a technology that is suitable for the vast majority of UK homes in the UK. An ideal property would have a medium/large, south facing roof area with a pitch of between 30 to 40 degrees and as little shading as possible.
In most cases, using the latest solar module and inverter products, Vita Energies can still design a solar PV system that will work efficiently on your property.
Our technical survey process will accurately work out the energy your solar array will generate, so that our MCS approved quotation can show you the actual benefits a solar system will bring you.
We concentrate on one installation at a time, ensuring all work is completed to a very high standard with minimum disruption to your home.
What are the benefits?
- The amount of energy depends upon the size and orientation of the array, where it is in the country and the time of year. Our quote, using sophisticated modelling software, will show the accurate annual prediction for you.
- We are approaching the end of the government backed, Feed in Tarrif scheme, which is an incentive scheme, paying individuals money based on how much energy is generated and if there is an excess, how much can be exported back to the main ‘grid’. This is in effect, free money for using your PV system! This is due to finish in March 2019, so hurry and get in touch NOW!
- Release yourself from the grip of the national power generators and fluctuating energy prices. Solar PV will generate decades of free electricity. Price rises within the energy sector most notably with Electricity, is almost inevitable. At Vita Energies, we are keen for all home owners, and tenants, to benefit from a stabilised electricity price, which can be obtained by installing a Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) system on vacant roof space.
- Your solar installation is also likely to affect your home’s EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) grade, which is now a legal requirement for every UK home being sold. Solar panels have been known to raise the EPC rating by at least 2 grades.
- If you are planning to sell your home in the future (and as such, your solar PV), the prospective new homeowner might be drawn to the idea of a stable electricity price.
Why should Businesses invest in a Solar PV System with Vita Energies?
Businesses - as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy you should consider fitting a Solar PV system to your building, office, factory and warehouse. Not only is this beneficial for the environment, but the value it generates in reducing your CO2 emissions passes down the chain to your customers.
It can take between 2-5 weeks to determine the feasibility of a commercial rooftop solar project. With the Feed in Tariff finishing in March 2019, we are now in the final period of tariff payments – as such, we want to aid as many businesses as possible to install PV to obtain a good standard of investment return.
What are the benefits?
- Getting paid for the electricity you produce – similar to domestic properties, businesses are eligible to receive the Feed in Tariff – money given by the government to your business for generating (electricity that is used) and exporting (excess electricity that isn’t used) to the national grid.
- Save money on the electricity you use – A PV system will stabilise volatile electricity prices which, based on past trends, will inevitably rise.
- Get a return on your investment – through the energy saved and the Feed in Tariff (ending March 2019)
- Release yourself from the grip of the national power generators and fluctuating energy prices – this would allow for more accurate, predictable budget forecasting for your business as you know what you will be paying. Operational costs (expenses associated with the maintenance and administration of a business on a day-to-day basis) are thus stabilised and reduced.
- Reduce your CO2 emissions
- Take care of the environment – Combined with the above point of reducing C02 emissions, the marketing and PR factor that a solar PV system would generate for a business would be huge. The media will want to be involved, key politicians would also be interested – a great method to PROMOTE your business!
We Offer you
- Our experience free of charge, with a no-obligation feasibility survey, performance and value estimate.
- Supply the best, high quality products on the market - solar panels, inverters and fittings.
- Professionally fit your system to the highest accredited standards.
- Meet all the current Health and Safety requirements.
JouleBox Solar Home System
The JouleBox solar home system is based on light weight, highly efficient lithium ion batteries with a growing range of energy efficient appliances, ranging from lights to ceiling fans and TVs. The innovative plug and play installation system allows the end user to install and reconfigure the system.
JouLite150 Solar Light Kit
JouLite is a solar light system with integrated charging of USB devices, such as mobile phones. Integrated energy storage of 30kJ in combination with the most efficient conversion of electricity to light gives over 60 hours of illumination.
JouleStick Personal Energy
JouleStick is a modular system for personal energy. The JouleStick energy module plugs directly into solar panels, light attachments and phone chargers without any cables. The modular nature of the system allows for granular, flexible expansion.